The Senior Solution
Looking for THE SENIOR SOLUTION radio show?
Find it at A NEW TIME AND NEW STATIONS - 1:00 P.M., every Saturday on WCHB 1200 AM and 99.9 FM.
The show is still filled with information for older adults who want to maintain their independence - and information also of value to the grown children of aging parents, family caregivers and direct care workers. Together we can help you live today for a better tomorrow!
The Senior Solution is a production of the Detroit Area Agency on Aging hosted by Paul Bridgewater, President and CEO. For more information, click here.
|Welcome to MMAP|
Michigan Medicare/Medicaid Assistance Program
is a free service that can help you make health insurance decisions
Trained MMAP* Counselors can help you:
- Understand Medicare/Medicaid
- Compare or enroll in Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
- Review your Medicare supplemental insurance needs
- Understand Medicare health plans
- Apply for Medicaid or a Medicare Savings Program
- Report identity theft, Medicare and Medicaid fraud/abuse or scams
- Explore long term care insurance options
You can speak with a MMAP counselor by telephone and schedule an appointment to meet in person. If you are homebound, a counselor will meet you where you live.
- MMAP is Michiganís SHIP, a State Health Insurance Assistance Program.
- MMAP is funded by a grant from the Michigan Office of Services to the Aging through funding received from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Click on any of the links below for more information, on Extra Help and other related websites:
© 2003 Copyright Detroit Area Agency on Aging. All rights reserved.